Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Week 2: Positive outcomes only... right???

Hi! Hiiiiiii! (Picture me waving like a mental patient.) I have been lazy about writing, but I have to do this from my phone, so please bear with me! You will???? Oh you are the awesomest! So good news today, I'm currently exceding my gym goal of 2 lbs a week, I have managed to lose an extra pound both weeks. Hooray!!! It was wonderful having John home, he really helped me get motivated again, mixed with our fun little competition, and the great luck we had finding a trainer, and I feel like a brand new person. My "baby fat" is shrinking, I can officially see my feet without moving the continental divide out of the way! I can now tell that all of my pants are not only too short, but too stinkin big! I know its not a lot of weight, but the difference in how I feel is immeasurable. I have an addictive type of personality, and going to the gym has become my outlet for that, I get my fix, I get aggression out, and I am losing this weight! I honestly just expected to wake up one morning skinny, but, much like high school, I have learned that hard work really pays off! The kids are saying I'm happier too, I have even invited one of Ebins friends for a sleepover! That's huuuuuge. I've always considered bars to be general recreational activity, but now that I'm going to the gym almost daily, I realize that just being in my own space for an hour is the one big thing I have needed all this time! (John, from the very depths of my soul, thank you!) I am going to keep it short here because the phone isn't exactly "writer friendly", but I do want to say this: I will be in Butte for St. Pats, if you want an autograph... ha ha, who am I kidding??? Anyway if you want to see me, there is a good possiblity that I will be passed out somewhere, I've been really good, and I can't wait to spend a weekend with my cousins, embarrassing the shit outta myself... I'm very good at that!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm risking getting struck dead by Grandma Carrie at any minute.... but here goes..... I thought it was from boinking like a bunny while John was home that made you lose weight :):):):) what better cardio than sex? ..................signing off now and stepping away from all metal objects ... where are my rubber soled shoes?? love, Aunt Cathy

    ReplyDelete